Monday, June 25, 2012

What day is it? (28 Day)


No, seriously… I guess since it’s Monday, it’s Day 8.

I cannot express how excited I am it’s cleanse week! Not that I did so horribly while out of town the last 10 days, but there was certainly some cooked foods consumed. Definitely not beating myself up and just letting that go. I’m not even going to worry about trying to figure out what all I ate since I was too busy to even be on the computer.

We start from today!

WHOO!

I will say that I need a day of sleep. I am so exhausted from the past 10 days! The sun has taken it out of me! The boyfriend joined me in Colorado and Wyoming Saturday and Sunday and in less than 2 days’ time we hiked, white water rafted, flew airplanes (he copiloted, I took pictures), 4-wheeled around the ranch, and had a great dinner on the rooftop with my family. I put 460 miles on my mother’s vehicle in those 2 days! Totally worth it…but I’m feeling it today. Our plane was late and delayed so we wound up not getting in until after 1am. Work might suck today!  I’ll continue my blog tonight as I food journal it up! I had the boyfriend buy me the fruit for breakfast and lunch before he left, so I’m all set!

------------------------------


Breakfast: 2 Cups Cubed Watermelon – The boyfriend bought a cantaloupe for me, but it was nowhere near ripe, so he decided to dash out to get some precut up watermelon
Snack: Handful Almonds + Pepitos
Lunch: Fruit Bowl = 1/2 cup blueberries + 1 orange + 1 banana + 1 pear + 1 apple + 1 kiwi – I will need to educate the boyfriend on picking ripe fruit ;)  I’m super grateful he tried, though! Otherwise I’d have no food today!
Snack: Fruit Bowl – I only ate a couple forks full at lunch, so I had a ton left over!
Snack: Handful of Mixed Nuts
Dinner: Blended Salad – I was not in the mood for more fruit, so I bought double ingredients for the blended salad. I love this salad! I wish I hadn't bought double and would have just split it, though....it's a lot of food. I don't know why I feel obligated to eat it all either...

I'm hoping I get enough sleep tonight so that I can get back on my routine tomorrow! I need to yoga, stretch, do core exercises, etc, etc... Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment