Monday, June 11, 2012

Beginning of the End (Day 15)


Movement:
Various Yoga & Pillates Poses
Stretching
Core & Butt Strengthening
 
I wanted to be a sloth and not really more this morning. I'm always like this. When I actually start moving I am very grateful, but getting to that point of wanting to is often difficult. I did a couple different YouTube videos for morning yoga stretches, pillates, and core workouts. It felt great!
 
 
Breakfast:
Frozen Banana
1/2 Frozen Papaya
3/4 Cup Almond milk
 
This was supposed to be dessert last night, but since my 1 hour nap turned into just sleeping, well...it became breakfast! I was so impressed with this! It's just like soft serve ice cream! The papaya works great for this and doesn't have a taste. I could eaily add some berries or whatever to give it something extra. SO GOOD. I loved it :)  Ice cream is a huge weakness of mine, so I'm glad I've found a good alternative! It might have been my boyfriends blender (which is awesome and I will totally be "borrowing" it later) that made it such a great, creamy consistancy. I'll have to try it at home with my Ninja.
 
 
Snack:
Banana
 
Back to being hungry around 10am I guess... I realize that's a good thing because I want 5-6 meals a day, but I don't like the being hungry part! I want to just know I need to eat even though I'm not hungry.
 
 
Lunch:
Tomato Soup
 
This is good! Not a whole lot of soup, but I like it! I put a little too much oregano. I don't remember if the recipe called for garlic, but I think I'll put some in there next time also.Accidentally used all of my scallions the other day on my salad, so I didn't have it for this. Rather sad! Trying to think if I'd prefer it warm (fresh made) or cold as it is (made it this morning, so I put it in the fridge at work). I think slightly warm would be good. Should go leave it outside for 10 minutes...
 
 

Snack:
3 Dates
 
I'm surprised I stopped at 3! I've actually not snacked on these for awhile, but I was really hungry when I got home and was putting away groceries.
 
 
Dinner:
Blended Salad
 
I opted not to do the Quiche because I didn't want 3/4 of a broccoli and cauliflower head in my fridge since I'm gone most of this week and all of next. Figured I'd do the easy blended salad since I liked it so much last time. It didn't quite taste as good as the previous. I think I added much more Kale this time around then last. I did add an onion, which was great. I had bought Dulse flakes, but they didn't do too much, so I added sea salt. I think next time I'll do 1/4 or none of the Kale. This time made a LOT more and while I've already had 2 ginormous bowls, there's still about 1/2 of one left.

No comments:

Post a Comment