Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Liquid Schmiquid (Day 10)


Breakfast:
8 Grapefruit Juiced
 
 
This always take forever to accomplish! It's tasty, though. I love grapefruit. Didn't upset my stomach this go around. I made sure to have some water before hand and it seemed to help! Having been up since 4:30 and now being at work, my stomach is doing some hunger type pains. I shall conquer you!
 
 
Movement:
Sun Salutations
Stretching
 
 
Didn't get in the full yoga videos, but I did do several sun salutations and some stretching. I'm hoping I have motivation to go to a yoga class tonight, but it's at 7:30, so who knows. I would need to find something to do between work and then! Maybe I'll do some walking.
 
 
Lunch:
24oz Watermelon Juice
 
 
I had half a watermelon all ready for this! Took a couple containers to bring it to work, but that just means I can split it up between lunch and snack! I drank this eeearly because I was huuungry! Hungry hungry hungry!
 
Hungry.
 
lol
 
 
Movement:
50 min Walk
 
 
I was so excited to randomly find a "hiking" and biking trail not far from work! It's a dirt path in the woods, but not really hiking...however, it IS in the woods! It also just kind of loops around and zig zags in a small area, but still. There's a paved path that I've run several times and although I knew I wasn't going to make it the entire distance in the alloted time, I went went that direction anyway. On the way there is a huge soccer field, so I turned in there, knowing my 25 min mark for one direction was 2/3rds up. Lo and beyold! Random trails! I was so excited! I should have probably taken a picture of the map on the sign so I knew that there really was no exit unless I looped all the way around. I'll do that next time. I studied it long enough to know I needed to stick to the outter path and eventually make my way back towards work. Luckily the path edged towards a street at one point and I was able to climb over the guard rail to start my trek back. Didn't even get dirty!
 
There were so many butterlies! Beautiful ones! I love hiking! This makes me super excited for Colorado in a couple weeks!
 
It's getting pretty warm in the sun; it feels amazing in the shade, but that's not always available. When full blown summer hits I might have to take my walks to the gym nearby. They're renovating it next week, so I'm a bit excited to step inside!
 
 
Snack:
28oz Watermelon Juice
 
After my walk, I was okay...not hungry, not thirsty, but I drank this over about 30 min. Now I'm pretty full. This tasted much better today then it did the day I made it a night in advance. I had had chunks already cut up, so it wasn't MUCH of a difference, but I guess enough! Tastes great just out of the fridge! I'm a little worried about tonight since I'm going over to the boyfriends house and he will have and be eating stuff that I will desire!
 

Dinner:
 
Blended Fruits:
16 oz Orange Juice
3 Apricots
1 Cup Frozen Blueberries
1 Banana
 
I was so excited to eat this!!! Was so hungry! Currently also hungry...but it's near bed time. So I shall sip on water. Tomorrow shall be painful me thinks! I will try to enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment