Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Bountiful Greens! (28 Day - Day 9)


Having missed the entire first week is really screwing with my head! I keep having to stop and think what day it is.
Movement: Minimal stretching and leg exercsies -- I was still so tired this morning when the alarm went off at 5 that I reset it for 6. I didn't do much of anything this morning. Hopefully I will get back on track soon.
Breakfast: Green Juice -- This takes me longer to make without a vegetable juicer (I've been researching and trying to find one forever!) as I have to blend it all, then strain it through my nut bag. Good times...It works though!
Lunch: Butter Lettuce + Avocado, dill, water and 1/2 lemon dressing -- I've wanted to try the butter lettuce for forever! It cost quite a bit more, but so tasty! Melts in your mouth.
Dinner: Blended Salad -- I love this! I added about 1/3 a bunch of cilantro and it tasted wonderful! 
Snack: ~15 dates -- I was really craving sweet! I'm not a fan of all green or all fruit days...I need a combo! I definitely overindulged on this one. I felt the "omg, I ate too many..." after consuming them all. I have a hard time with moderation.

No comments:

Post a Comment