Saturday, June 2, 2012

Happy Productivity! Day 6


Day 6 Happiness Exercise

Accepting Your Shadow

Make a list of things you don't like about yourself, who you are, how you behave…Then go back and beside each point, write down something to love about each thing…
  1. I nag the boyfriend sometimes -- pushing him further, to live up to his potential
  2. I'm a really bad backseat driver -- care about safety and very time conscious
  3. I procrastinate a TON -- work comes out great
  4. I eat out of boredom -- the fact I get bored means I'm not busy!
  5. I prejudge people often before getting to know them -- I will get to know them just to prove myself wrong
  6. I have no self control when it comes to food -- finish what I start
-------------

What a day! I don't know what time I went to bed, but I've been up since 6:30 being the most productive little worker bee! I JUST sat down to make some food and eat it. Had 96 oz of water so far today. I've accomplished so much around the apartment! Had the windows all open (until it got too warm) and let laundry dry out on the patio. It was beautiful and awesome! I have done 10 loads of laundry. That's a little ridiculous for one individual, but I swapped out my winter clothes for my summer and am doing all bedding and bathroom items. Moved my microwave to on top of the fridge so I had more counter space. I won't be needing it, but it's available if someone comes over and uses it. Been decluttering, reorganizing, and getting ready to donate items from my closet, kitchen, and bathroom. Still need to vacuum the bedroom, but all other surfaces are clean! 
The energy I have had today is pretty spectacular. :)
About to either go to bed (busy day tomorrow too) or walk to the bank and deposit a check. Now that I think about it...probably bed. I'm pretty tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment