Tuesday, June 5, 2012

(Day 9)


Day 9 Happiness Exercise

Don't stress too much! Stress in one form or another is the cause of most dis-ease today! If you feel stressed at all today, take 10 deep breaths and focus on the solution rather than the problem! When you are feeling tired take a break, drink lots of water and grab some celery to give you some quick life force energy! Be disciplined and responsible for your own health. Remember, you have to be your best to serve your best! Never be too busy for yourself! You have to take care of yourself first to better take care of others! Yes! That means daily workouts, eating the healthiest foods for your body as often as possible, and practicing deep breathing when you are stressed!

Definitely!!

------------------

Day 9 Journal Exercise

Write about a dream you had for your life that you gave up...
When I was little I had REALLY wanted to be a NASA scientist. Not an astronaut, but a scientist. I wanted to be the one that discovered planets and life on them. I wanted to be the one that helped develop new age technology. I was obsessed (and still am) with the science fiction genre. There was probably also a part of me that might have "settled" for scientist because I was heavyset from an early age and knew that I would never make it as an astronaut. 

Write about a dream you still have for your life...
To make a living doing what I LOVE, though I've yet to pinpoint exactly what that is, and be able to do it while traveling the world. Perhaps, someday I will get there :)  

Some other dreams and desires include being physically fit enough to participating in a triathlon, and publish a trilogy I started when I was a teenager. 
-------------------
I didn't have quite as much energy as I did yesterday. Work was a bit hard because I didn't get to get up and move about as I did Monday. My joints hurt pretty bad by the end of it. I feel great now! However, it's 8:45...lol. 
My brain is kind of not going crazy as it normally does. I love that walking/running helps clear it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment