Saturday, June 16, 2012

On the Move (Day 20 Food Log)


Movement:
60 min Run/Walk
Core Strengthening
Physical Therapy Exercises
Stretching
Yoga Poses

All of this together was literally 2 hours! Felt amazing, though! I got up at 4:45, however…so a nap is going to be in order before I go walk around in the sun all afternoon.

Breakfast:
1 Banana
1 Orange
Pkg Blackberries

Simple and filling! I love big bowls of fruit.

Snack:
Remainder kale and chard salad from last night
Apple

Lunch:
½ Pkg Alfalfa Sprouts
½ Romaine Bunch
1 Avocado
1 Lemon Juiced
1 Tomato
1 Tbsp Olive Oil
Cracked Pepper
Sea Salt
1/8 cup toasted hemp seeds (finally done with them!)

I think my favorite dressing for salads is lemon juice. I love the tangy! I scarfed this down so that I could get ready to head to the chili cook-off. I could have definitely done 2 servings out of it.

Snack:
Glass of Wine

I drank water all day at the chili cook-off and didn’t snack one bit. After having walked all afternoon I sat down to chat with some old friends and have a glass of wine. Unfortunately it will be the first of many!

Dinner:
Bowl of Cherries
Apple
Handful of Mixed Nuts

I ate this on the road out to our reunion, trying to get some food in me since I hadn’t had anything to eat all afternoon. I knew there was going to be food, but not food I wanted to eat, so I didn’t want to offend anyone by bringing in my own food.

Evening:
Lots and lots of wine!

I had 2 big glasses of wine and had poured a 3rd, but wound up just leaving it on the table and switching to water. It affects me way faster nowadays! I’ve been very, very tempted today of all days to eat things I know I’ll regret later. Not because of this 21 day cleanse, but because I know it will just make my body feel gross.  Once I’ve completely transitioned into a raw lifestyle and gotten used to making raw foods, I will then transition into a High Raw diet where cooked vegetables maybe a couple times a month, plus the occasional fish filet will be consumed.

No comments:

Post a Comment