Saturday, June 2, 2012

Eating? Wha? Day 6


Breakfast:
Water
Decided that I wanted to keep the energy I had and not pause to make breakfast. Since I normally stay up later on weekends, I have found that I will eat at the normal times and then be hungry late in the evening and try to cram more food down my throat. And, since yesterday I didn't get nearly enough water in, and ate more than I needed, I figured a morning of nothing but water would be just fine.
Lunch:
Half a bag of mixed spring lettuce
1 Scallion
1 Tomato
Dressing:
Avocado
1 Juiced Lemon
Water
Cayenne
Pinch of Salt
This was so good! The lettuce expires today. I accidentally bought it when it was to be used on a day I wasn't home. Decided to make a dressing out of the avocado....so tasty with the lemon juice and bit of spice! I loved this :)  The rest of the bag of lettuce will probably be for this evening. The cabbage can wait! And I never picked up a pineapple...so it's all good.
I honestly didn't even want to make this lunch. I feared sitting down to eat it and then not getting back up to finish my productive day. I did eat it, though because I also knew that the lettuce was going bad! I think I'll be okay with fasting next week. :)
Dinner:
1/4 Cabbage
1 Carrot
1 Tomato
Dressing:
1 Avocado
1/2 Juiced Lemon
1 tsp olive oil
Cayenne
Cumin
Tomato Juice
The cabbage and carrot made way more than I anticipated! So I'll save the lettuce for tomorrow. It should be okay a day over. This was very tasty! I wish that I could have let it marinate a little so the cabbage wasn't so tough, but I feared the dressing going brown and gross with the avocado. Pretty darn stuffed. I literally just finished and it's 10pm. Been such a busy day! I feel great, though!
I'm working on my 4th 32oz container of water. Guess I really did need it after hardly any yesterday!
Didn't do yoga or any of the videos today, but I was literally on my feet from 6:30 until 9:30 cleaning, reorganizing, decluttering, swapping winter clothes for summer, and doing laundry! 

No comments:

Post a Comment