Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Nearly Half Way! (Day 10)


We are almost half way there!
 
I was looking through the 28 Day Raw Transition, which I'm doing after this and noticed that 2 of the weeks mimic the 21 Day Cleanse. This will be helpful, though it looks like, because of my 10 day travel at the end of the 21 and beginning of 28 I'll AGAIN be missing out on Tabouli and some other recipes! BOO. I might go rearrange the 28 days. I was able to find a raw restaurant in downtown Denver that is only about 5 blocks from where I'm staying. I plan very much to be there as often as possible. There's also a Mad Greenz a block away, which will be utilized. Not sure what the hotel offers in the way of breakfast, but I am sure I will be mainly eating fruit. I kind of look forward to this challenge of being away from home and successfully following a lifestyle.
 
I just turned a friend onto a plant based diet who has been suffering for over a month with some crazy health problems they have yet to diagnose. She has been determined to start taking care of herself and is researching more about it to see if it's something she believes will help her. I really hope she does!
 
It's only noon right now. I ate my lunch at 11:30 because I was HUNGRY and chugging water wasn't cutting it. I'm pleasantly full after 24 oz of watermelon juice and some more water. I have a feeling I'll be hungry again in about an hour, but I refuse to drink the other bottle of juice until later this afternoon! I'll be going for a walk here soon, which should help keep my mind off the hunger.
 
I was going to go to a yoga class tonight, as I stated in my food journal, but because tomorrow is a water cleanse day, I'm taking advantage of the no prep and going to see the boyfriend tonight. I usually have all this prep work so driving over there and staying the night is a LOT of work. Especially when he doesn't have some of the kitchen appliances. Hauling those around isn't much fun.
 
It has come to my attention lately that he's been over to my place a lot lately, which isn't quite fair. I haven't been that direction in weeks. Definitely doing it tonight! I'll have to see if I can't do a youtube yoga workout or some of the other ones in this program. Definitely want to do something that stretches the body!
 
-------------------------------
 
My plans changed so drastically today!
 
I wound up staying home. Maybe 2 hours after my walk a crazy storm dropped in and it has been pouring ever since. Raining BUCKETS! I tell you what... I also got some freelance work so I ended up staying home. Good thing too, 'cause I have leaks in my ceiling! I figured this would happen. It has twice before. They're supposed to be replacing the roofing on this building, but who knows when that will happen.
Sadly no other movement outside the walking :(
 
My stomach thinks it's pretty hungry. I'm determined not to eat anything! I did throw some almonds in water in case I get hungry tomorrow night. Evenings are my worst. I always come home and it's automatic dinner time. I guess it's just ingrained in me? Would love to change that... I at least know that I need to eat dinner as LATE as possible and try to do some sort of movement after work. Otherwise I feel like I'm starving!

No comments:

Post a Comment