Monday, June 4, 2012

Onward! (Day 8)


Some things I've noticed:
 
  • My skin is clearing! WHOO! With the help of the food and using apple cider vinegar as a toner (granted, I smell horrible, lol).
  • My skin LOOKS healthy! Daily I only wear mascara and I've noticed my skin has a nice glow. It looked like I had blush on this morning :)
  • My issue with the bathroom seems to be better! I stopped taking the probiotic, which I think INSTANTLY helped. The food is doing the work of that sucker!
  • I've been drinking a lot more than 64oz of water a day and EASILY...is there such thing as too much?
  • I haven't needed 8 hours of sleep and am full of energy!
  • I still have a bit of foggy brain... like I know what it is I want to remember, but can't quite grasp that word (most notably with names of things). I hope this clears as I continue!
  • I don't have as smelly of armpits after the long day, or after a sweaty workout! lol...
 
 
Day 8 Happiness Exercise:
How Can I Live More Lovingly?
 
How can I get past judging by the cover?
I'm not honestly sure how to go about doing this exercise. I know that my main thing is accepting people for who they are, flaws and all. I can urge them forward down paths that help them become the best individual they can, but I need to love them for THEM, not who I want them to be.

------------

Journal Exercise
Depth Probe.
Getting in touch with your feelings...Getting in touch with the moment....
Write about how and what you are feeling right now, in the moment you are writing.
I am feeling accomplished, open, and loving. The past couple days I have found myself reading other's triumphs and stories and genuinely happy for them; smiling and getting excited. I love that! I might have otherwise been jealous or quietly thought "they'll fall down eventually"... I dislike being mean spirited and would never say it to one's face, but I often find myself thinking negatively.
I just feel HAPPY! I just got in touch with a friend from Michigan. We had a nice chat on the phone. I've been reaching out and touching old and new friends all day. It's been amazing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment