Sunday, June 17, 2012

Ta-Da! (Day 21 Journal)


Day 21! The cleanse is over! I guess I kind of botched the cleanse with the toxic intake of wine yesterday, but I’m okay with that because I know that this cleanse is not just a 21 day deal for me. I plan on continuing for the foreseeable future. The only “cheat” items I partook in this entire 21 days were 4 glasses of wine. I think that’s considered a win!

I’m not able to weigh or measure myself, but I know that when I took the following after photos (Thursday, Day 18) I was down 10 pounds. I imagine it’s about the same today. I’ll do an official measurement after the 28 day transition which starts tomorrow.

I’m very satisfied with the results! You can definitely see a difference! I know that I have a long way to go, but I’ll get there. I noticed for the first time my shoulders are not square. I believe the right hangs lower due to using it to carry things for so long. I’ve had a masseuse tell me this as well and I’ve made a conscious effort to switch all shoulder carrying to the left. I’ve also swapped to a rolling bag for the work laptop (it’s a desktop laptop, so it’s quite beastly). Hopefully I can correct this over time.

---------------

 




No comments:

Post a Comment