Friday, June 22, 2012

Getting back on track (28 Day - Day 5)


After the slipups the past few days that left me realizing my body dislikes what I've been feeding it (throwing up is not fun, I tell you), it feels good waking up (with a slight hangover) knowing that today I'll be back on track with the ability to cook!!!!! It's ridiculous how being in a hotel for a week screws with the cooking routine.
 
Breakfast: 1/2 plate of fresh fruit
Snack: Strawberry Banana Smoothie from Jamba Juice
Lunch: Chopped Salad with cilantro-lime vinaigrette
Snack: Left over plate of fruit
Dinner:  Mango Banana ice cream made with water and orange juice
 
Did some walking around for a little bit while waiting for my ride. Been overly tired all day...I'm sure the late night and drinking of alcohol has not helped. I took a nap when I got to Mom's which was supposed to be only an hour, but I apparently slept through the alarm and it wound up being 2!
 
Excited to go hiking tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment