Sunday, June 10, 2012

Journal (Day 13)


Had a bit of a rough patch in the day today, though not until this afternoon. I got really crabby and within less than 10 min our wonderful weekend took a nose dive with only 3 events, two of which were not our fault. I say they aren't our fault, but my reaction to them was pure emotion driven. By the end of it, and seeing the inwardly drawn expression on my boyfriends face, I wanted to cry. Pretty sure the extra emotions are tied up with my crazy hormones right now. I reflected quietly to myself as I got my belongings ready for the next day and then talked to the boyfriend. We're all good now, but Still feel bad. I don't like when things escalate like that, especially when it's due to my reactions to something. 
I'm exhausted right now. We've been going all weekend and I want to just sleep right now, though it's not even 7:30. 

No comments:

Post a Comment