Thursday, June 14, 2012

On the road again... (Day 18)


Movement:
Yoga stretching
 
I didn't do quite as much as I normally do because I need to pack, but I did get some stretching in this morning. I definitely feel it in lower back having not walked yesterday.
 
 
Breakfast:
Green Smoothie
 
I kind of just threw a bunch of fruit and romaine lettuce in this. It turned out pretty good. Had a LOT of it, though! It was very filling!
 
 
Snack:
Nut Dressing Salad
 
This was the remainder of last nights salad. Still tastes great! Small portion is going over well, but it's still heavy.
 
Lunch:
Nut Dressing Salad
 
This TASTES great, but my body is not a fan of so much fat and oil in large quantities and I wound up tossing the rest out. I'll have to see if there's a better dressing that isn't so rich!
 
 
Snack:
10 dates
 
Snack:
Apple
Orange
Banana
 
 
Dinner:
Handful of Almond/Pepito/Walnut/Cashew blend
 
I put this together for hiking next and to have something to snack on throughout the week. Since I ate lunch at 11, snack at 4, I'm pretty hungry! Going through the airport and seeing all this fast food actually doesn't make me hungry, it just makes me sad. I did stop and see if there was any raw nuts at a place since this stash was in checked luggage. Sadly there wasn't. I thought about stopping for salad, but didn't want to waste the money. So, I drank water until landing in Denver and waiting for the shuttle home, which was 9:30.

No comments:

Post a Comment