Sunday, July 15, 2012

Aaaand Done! (28 Day - Day 28)


I've not been home earlier than 10:30 the past few nights and out the next morning by 7, thus the lack of blogging. My eating has been good! Currently chowing down on some turnip greens sauteed in apple cider vinegar, olive oil, and Bragg's. SO GOOD! The saute takes away that bite from the raw turnip greens. I tried one as I was washing them (I meant to get mustard greens...) and was like "oh man...what did I BUY!?" but, this saute is pretty fabulous. I looked up ways to eat this raw and saw a bunch say sauteing (letting it sit for 1-24 hours or massaging and eating), so I just threw it together and am pleased.
I heard from my doctor last week!
All of my levels are STELLAR!   ...except my DHL hormone levels. They're supposed to be above 90 and mine is in the 40s. So, she had a compound cream made up that I will start rubbing into my skin on Monday for 30 days before getting the levels tested again. Looking forward to it!
She commended my eating habits but would still like to see me add a little more protein (even though those levels were good as well). I will do as she says and add some raw vegan powder to smoothies to boost it a bit. 
I wasn't quite as satisfied with my results this 28 days compared to the 21 day cleanse, but that is due to several factors, the main one being lack of energy for exercise followed closely by eating more. Here's hoping that cream works!
The past 3 days have been full of scuba diving, so that rocks! Definitely getting a workout in the pool.
---------------


I forewent doing another undies shot since these are going to Jinjee. Figured people didn't want to see my half naked self...

I wish I had a better full body picture, but you can tell how tight that dress was vs how loose it is now. It's on the last hole for the tiny little belt and it's quite baggy (all those wrinkles). In the before I was wearing some Spanx to suck it all in! You can also see how much further down the leg the dress goes since my hips and stomach aren't restricting it! Collar bone protrudes a bit more as well.

Please ignore the swimmers hair and no makeup... I didn't feel like fancying myself up for these.

No comments:

Post a Comment