Saturday, July 7, 2012

Eating Frenzy (28 Day - Day 20)


I'm slightly disappointed that my program pals have disappeared after week 1 and that there is serious inactivity in the community. I realize people are busy, but it still stinks. This happened in the 21 Day Cleanse too...people kind of tapered off. I've been eager and interested in people's stories, only to have them left unfinished!

Breakfast: Salad Greens with blueberries, raisins, and olive oil -- In hindsight, I should have made up some sort of fruity dressing since I had some strawberries that needed to be used, but I didn't. I've really been craving greens! Not so much fruit, but I know I need a balance.

Snack/Lunch: Kale wrap with hummus dressing and tomato -- I was experimenting with some dressings thatbecame more hummus, but not quite as thick! They're good, but in this one I added a bit too much Bragg's.

Snack: Blended Salad

Dinner: Kale wrap with hummus dressing

Snack: Hummus

I literally ate and ate and ate and ate all day today. I didn't have enough water until about mid-day on. But I still ate. I don't know what's the matter! I've not craved fruit at all; it's been greens...lots and lots of greens. I ran out of Kale and other lettuce :( I made some green juice and blended salad (random ingredients) for tomorrow. I made some chocolate pudding out of thawed papaya rather than avocado (mainly because they aren't even close to ripe) in hopes to lose some fat in a great recipe. It worked! I was kind of impressed. Had to change up the other ingredients a bit, but it would work perfectly well with fresh papaya! I just happened to freeze some for ice cream at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment