Sunday, July 8, 2012

Problems? (28 Day - Day 21)


Ugh, is all I have to say! So much running through my mind. So many assumptions! I've essentially done all raw for 2 months now. My body has been kind enough to shed some weight and not kind so much as to become eff'd up! I have no idea what's going on. My period has started again despite taking Dong Quai. I am exhausted, pale, HUNGRY all the time regardless of how much water I drink. I need to get in to see the doctor. I have a new one that's closer to work and focused on women and wellness. I have a list of blood tests I want to get done and while I'm there might as well do my annual pap and physical. Maybe we can figure out what's wrong! 
I immediately jump to conclusions as to why this is happening on such a clean diet... maybe my body, having been moved around from the gastric bypass, can't handle the food. Maybe it can't digest raw properly (which would SUCK). Maybe it's missing getting some nutrient. I don't know what that would be, but that's why I want to get blood work; to figure that out! My biggest assumption is lack of iron. REALLY don't want to become anemic...
This does suck, though. I'm not blaming the diet in anyway...it's what I did to my body prior to. I really wish I had found this and stuck to it before having surgery! 
Breakfast: Green Juice
Snack: Green Juice
Lunch: Twisted Root Vegetarian Burger on Salad with cheese, pickled onion, and guacamole as dressing -- This was supposed to just be the vegetarian burger on the salad without the cheese and onion, but I misunderstood what the lady said when ordering. I couldn't pick out the cheese at all, so I figured with all that's going on it wouldn't hurt me to eat it. The burger was good. I couldn't have cared less for the cheese or onion.
Snack: Almond Ice Cream -- Bought this at Sprouts because I craved sweet, but this tore through my stomach like crazy! Definitely not eating more of it. 
Dinner: 1/2 Carrot, 1/2 Cucumber, 2 Celery Sticks, 2 Boca patties, hummus & splash of olive oil -- This was really tasty. Again, I'm okay with the Boca patty (had to microwave it) today.  plan very much to go High Raw in the end, incorporating some cooked vegetables from time to time.
Snack: Frozen Grapes & Dried Bananas and Strawberries
Snack: Chocolate Pudding

No comments:

Post a Comment