Friday, July 13, 2012

Consider me transitioned (28 Day - Day 25)


Another busy day at work! And then I went to see Peter Pan with Cathy Rigsby afterwards! I've seen it when I was a kid and I remember her flying all over the stage...that was at the beginning of her career as Peter Pan...so it was neat to see it again. She is so great as a little boy. I have no doubt that she's exhausting to keep up with in real life. 
We had a buffet dinner before the show. There wasn't much aside from lettuce (with weird dressings) that wasn't cooked. My friend that I went with asked what I was going to eat tonight and then said "you might want to cheat". I was going to explain that cheating isn't necessary...that I don't consider anything cheating anymore, but I don't think I did quite right because it was then considered cheating. I guess people don't quite get that this has become a way of life rather than a temporary start-finish program. If I eat something cooked or accidentally have dairy, I'm okay with that. I'm not going to beat myself up because I'm not 100%. It's impossible to BE 100% all the time. I'm no longer one of those 100% or nothing type of people. So I ate some cooked foods tonight and I'm okay with it. 
Breakfast: Cantaloupe -- I bought two...one is not so tasty, the other is great! 
Snack: Almonds + Raisins -- This combo reminds me of almonds and apples. I love the sweet and savory combo!
Lunch: Baby Spinach + Carrots + Cucumber + Green Onion + Avocado Tahini Dressing + Olive Oil -- I was SUPER hungry by the time that 11 rolled around. The cantaloupe and snack didn't hold me over much! This is the last of my baby spinach...so tasty. The green onions I bought are on the larger size and they are SO POTENT! Doesn't help that I put the whole thing in the salad. I need to do half next time!
Snack: Mango -- I love mango...gotten good at cutting them up too!
Snack: 2 Cups Coffee with Powdered Creamer and Equal -- I needed something...I've been so tired lately. This did give me a headache, but I've kind of had a perpetual headache lately anyway that I pushed past it.
Dinner: 2 glasses wine + leafy greens and some dressing + quinoa mixed with vegetables, almonds and apples + canned beats + baby tomatoes dipped in pesto + cooked green beans + tilapia -- The dressing was as close to clear as they had...it wasn't bad! I LOVED the quinoa with it's mix...the apples in it were amazing; I had seconds. I did try some tilapia so I could get some protein in, though I didn't necessarily need to eat this in order to do so.
I didn't get home until 11 and had to prep for tomorrow since immediately after work I go to scuba lessons. Needed food for all day, plus to get my scuba gear in order. Finally going to bed at 1:30am! Going to be a long Friday...

No comments:

Post a Comment