Thursday, July 5, 2012

Regrets! (28 Day - Day 18)


Oh, I cannot express how much I regret having any wine at all yesterday! My head hurts, my body is wicked dehydrated and SUPER tired. My boyfriend is hellbent on finding a solution for a raw vegan to get drunk without these effects....lol. He's funny.
 
Breakfast & Lunch: Pilaf with tomato, green onion, cilantro, squirt of lemon juice, and blackened seasoning -- I was munching on this as I made it for lunch. It's really great with some blackened seasoning, salt (though it doesn't need much), and olive oil. I will need to make sure I blend the beans a little more as I was trying to prevent the hummus effect and wound up leaving some big chunks. The garbonzo beans made so much! I only took a little to work and will either have the rest for dinner or tomorrow. I still have my tahini yogurt too that needs to be eaten. I like that I'm able to come up with a meal with whatever I have on hand. I've not really gone shopping for specific recipes in mind and have just been altering or creating my own with what I have. Great sign that I'll do just fine when the 28 days are up. :)
 
Snack: Leftover Mixed Fruit -- It definitely doesn't LOOK that great since the fruit has been sitting in eachother's juices for a day, but it tastes just perfect! Everything has marinated and melded together.
 
Dinner: Pilaf turned hummus + chopped mixed greens + 1/3 cucumber + tomato + green onion -- I was REALLY craving a green salad when I went shopping (pretty sure I bought way too much food tonight...) and decided to turn the pilaf into a hummus. Chopped up a bunch of stuff and then tossed some of it on there. Pretty darn tasty! I bought some Brigg's and other stuff tonight to continue making new recipes!

No comments:

Post a Comment