Sunday, September 30, 2012

21 Day Cleanse - Day 7

Today stunk... just plain stunk... It was a friends birthday gathering and rather than the normally go out to a bar, we did a brunch and then hit up Main Event for games. Brunch was at a Tex Mex joint and consisted of their buffet. I stuck to vegan, but not everything was raw. I don't know WHAT exactly killed my stomach, but I was in and out of the restroom until about 9pm. I only bowled once at Main Event and went home and then did nothing but lay on the couch and run to the bathroom. OY, that was no fun. Stomach wasn't used to something... I ate a lot of fruit, but also had their guac, some really spicy potatoes and then some salsa... probably the combo and I don't know what they cooked with. Needless to say, next time we do something like that; I'm sticking to the fruit!

Since we were eating and hanging out near the farmers market that I've been wanting to go to, I sucked it up and stopped on the way home. The local farmers can't call their produce certified organic because they can't afford the certification, but they call it "natural", which is the same...they do not use pesticides, no GMO's, everything is naturally grown. This made me happy! It also made extremely excited to find the "over ripe" discount stuff! Perfect for juicing!

Morning:
20 oz Water
Tex Mex Vegan Brunch Buffet (fruit, potatoes, guac, salsa, etc)

------------------------------

Afternoon/Evening:
Cucumber
Tomato
Green Onion
Hemp Hearts
Olive Oil
Mustard
50 oz Water

Made a sort of tabouli bowl, though I realized I was definitely missing the herbs that the recipe calls for. Didn't realize that until after I had eaten it. The tomato was one of those that was on sale because it was over ripe. I removed one tiny little spot and the rest was amazing! It had so much meat and barely any juice. SO AWESOME!



No comments:

Post a Comment