Thursday, September 27, 2012

21 Day Cleanse - Day 4

Forgot to post this...

Morning:
16 oz. Warm Lemon Water
1 Orange Juiced
1 Cup Coconut Water
1 Cup Strawberries
1 Banana

24 oz Water
1.5 Cups Strawberries
Apple Pie (made with coconut oil and cinnamon)

20 oz Hibiscus Tea
16 oz Green Tea
1 oz Almonds

Afternoon:
16 oz Water
1 Cucumber + Vinegar, Dill, Honey Dressing
2 Bowls Mixed Fruit (melons, grapes, pineapples)
2 Bowls Mixed Salad w/Balsamic Vinaigrette
1.5 Rows Green & Black Organic Mint Dark Chocolate

Evening:
2 Handfuls Mixed Lettuce
Homemade Dressing (see previous post)
1/4 Cup Hemp Seed
4 Baby Dill Pickles
1 Avocado (part bad :( )
Pepito Seeds
10 oz Water
3 Squares Green & Black Organic Mint Dark Chocolate

With this mixture of salad, the combo of dressing, avocado, and dill pickles tasted like an egg salad. It was great!


--------------------------------------------------

I was SO hungry all day long. I couldn't stop eating. I got up early and did Pilates (though my friend didn't join me after all). Sadly it was the last one of those classes because they are canceling it. I'm really glad I came, though! I would love to do more Pilates! 

But, I seriously ate all day long... And you can see I had plenty to drink! 

I went for a 30 min walk on my lunch with a coworker and we've decided to try to do it 3 times a week. 

Went to volleyball practice from 7-9 and HAD SO MUCH FUN!! I can't describe the pleasure I had from doing this. The group I practiced with is very new to the sport, but I still had a blast. When I join I will definitely not be playing with them as I seemed to have picked my skills back up where I left off (well, probably not, but I did damn well!). 
Seriously, though...I loved it. My forearms are SO bruised, though. I've not played in 10 years, so they aren't conditioned at all. 

Great group of people, too :) Can't wait to actually start playing! I don't think it'll be until next session, though (I might do some subbing until then) since Oct is pretty booked for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment