Friday, September 28, 2012

21 Day Cleanse - Day 5

Today I wasn't quite as hungry as yesterday... I AM REALLY SORE! It feels amazing! I'm going to assume my body is sore from Pilates, though I guess some of it could be from volleyball. I know the floor burns and goose egg bruise on my knee plus the forearm bruises are from volleyball, but the rest of me is extremely sore also. I woke up and could barely roll over - haha.

Morning:
16 oz Warm Water & Lemon

8 oz Coconut Water
1 Scoop Vega Berry Protein Powder

4 Cups Coffee + Nondairy Creamer + Natural Sugar Packets

I realize that the coffee thing was bad, but I needed some caffeine and tea was not cutting it. After volleyball I wound up staying up until about midnight doing some freelance and then woke up at my normal early hour this morning (after a couple false wake ups). Pretty much just an excuse, I realize.

--------------------------

Afternoon:
Vegan Salad w/Chili Dressing from Blue Mesa

It's fun going to restaurants and asking if they have vegan options. My coworkers I think have gotten used to it now, though we did poke fun and laugh at the terminology of making Almond Milk.

This was a great salad!


---------------------------

Evening:
Vegan Salad w/Black Beans & Salsa from Fuzzy's Tacos

Met with some friends for dinner. I've had their salad before...so good. SO HUGE, too. I took a lot of it home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment