Sunday, August 12, 2012

Hit & Miss (An Update)

I had some fish. I like fish. I could probably not eat it again, though. I don't feel guilty having done so.

I do not miss dairy. I accidentally had some cheese in a salad last week. It didn't taste great and did a number on my stomach!

I don't miss carbs. Especially the white, starchy stuff. I did do some yam/sweet potato (no idea which it REALLY was) that was cooked, which tastes wonderful by itself. Not sure my stomach could digest it raw.

I miss blogging daily :(  I haven't been keeping up with the journal and it's driving me crazy! I love writing!

My boyfriend is getting ready to try a couple days of raw. I'm slightly excited! I don't think he'll stick to it at all, but I'm hoping the positives that he gets from it will make him think about doing an 80/20 plant-based diet!

No comments:

Post a Comment